For more information on our minibus service and end of term transport, please click the pages below.
Millfield has a fantastic minibus service, running across seven routes, available to get you to and from our Senior and Prep Schools. Please see our Flyer and Timetable for more information. Our current advertised routes are flexible to cater for our pupils’ needs, so talk to us about using this service.
体育投注正规网址The service is for children age 5 upwards (Year 1). Each minibus has a capacity for 12 passengers so early registration of interest is advised. Places are available on a first come basis. Please make bookings in advance of each term. If no spaces are available, names will be added to a waiting list. Half a term’s notice is required for withdrawing a child from the service.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday return service (and Wednesday and Saturday mornings) during term time
- Convenient and safe pick up points
- Flexible day choices - pick which days suit you
- DBS cleared experienced drivers, employed by Millfield, who carry a phone for easy parental contact
- Excellent value for money
- Zonal charging (daily return): Zone A - £4 (up to 3.5 miles), Zone B - £6 (up to 10 miles) and Zone C - £8 (over 10 miles)
For further enquiries or to book a place, please contact Jane Dykes in the Transport Office on 01458 444351 or email email@example.com
End of Term Transport Information For Millfield Prep Parents
Coach Travel for the beginning/end of term and exeat weekends are requested through Suzanne Guidi at 01458 837531 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The coach service will leave from the Prep School usually at 4.30pm from Edgarley Manor and drop off at Countess Service Station (Amesbury, Wiltshire), Fleet Service Station (Fleet, Hampshire) and Euro Car Park at Bayswater Road, London. The coach will start to pick up from London on the Sunday at 4.00pm.
If there is sufficient demand we run our minibus, accompanied by members of staff, to/from Heathrow Airport at the beginning and end of term. Parents who would like their child to use this service should contact Mr Peter Evans on email email@example.com or 07710 660225.